Secure the future for the people and causes you love

Make a Will Month

Planning for the future

Don't miss out this November

Our annual Make A Will Month will be running again this November. An up-to-date will is the best way to ensure your wishes are followed through and secures the future for the people and causes you love.

Write your will with a local solicitor or qualified will writer for a minimum donation of just £100 for a basic will or £120 for a pair of mirrored basic wills. This fee will then be donated to Compton, thanks to our generous partners. Please note, any specialist will above a basic will is charged at the solicitor’s or will writer’s normal rate. There are limited spaces available, so please book early to avoid disappointment.

For more information and to receive your Compton Care Will Voucher please fill out the form below. Alternatively email or call 0300 323 0250.

We would like to express our huge thanks to our partner solicitors.

Our Partners

Our patients and their families deserve nothing less than specialist care and support and so leaving a gift in your will to Compton Care is an investment in the future of Wolverhampton and the people of the Black Country, Staffordshire and Shropshire.

It is so important to have an up to date will so that you can make sure the people and causes you love are taken care of. We understand that your family comes first, and it is important to prioritise them. Even just 1% of your estate left to charity can make such a difference and leaves the other 99% to your family. Leaving a gift in your will leaves a legacy to our patients and the families our services care for.

To find out more about how a gift in your will can help us, contact our fundraising team by emailing, or by calling 0300 323 0250.