www.comptoncare.org.uk is operated by Compton Care, who’s registered office is Compton Care, 4 Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, WV3 9DH.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. Please ensure that you check back.
- Copyright restrictions apply to this website with all rights reserved. No part of this website, including information, photographs, images, logos, names or icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any format without the prior permission of the copyright holders.
- The photographs of people used within this site are the copyright of Compton Care, and may not be reproduced without first obtaining permission from us. To use any of our photographs, please contact the PR and Marketing team on email@example.com.
- Any information found on this website including documents and reports, may not be downloaded, reproduced or altered in any way, for anything other than personal, non-commercial use.
- Links to 3rd party websites on this website are provided solely for your own convenience. If you choose to follow these links, you’ll leave the Compton website. Please note that we have not reviewed all 3rd party sites, and do not control or take responsibility for their content or availability. Compton therefore does not endorse or make any representation about them, or any material found there. Any access to 3rd party websites is done do at your own risk.
- Compton Care will try to ensure that the website includes up to date, accurate information, however, we make no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of information provided.
- This website is for general information only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice on any specific matter. You should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance upon any information found on this website.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- Online shop
- We do not store customer credit or debit card details. We will hold your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will never pass on your personal information to third parties
- Refunds - Refunds and cancellations are acceptable within 28 days of purchase, or the date of the event, except bookings for courses and study days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We aim to dispatch items purchased through our online shop within two working days (Mon-Fri) after the payment has been received. Delivery time is usually 3-5 working days.
- We accept the following payment methods:
Compton Care does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- We welcome any feedback that you may have regarding these terms and conditions. All questions and comments should be addressed to The Head of Quality and Compliance, Compton Care, 4 Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, WV3 9DH, or emailed to email@example.com.