Join an amazing team
Compton Care not only want to attract candidates who have the same passion and values that match our vision, but for their role to be simply more than just a job. Here at Compton Care we want people to begin their journey with us and develop their role into a full and meaningful career, spanning many years.
As a pivotal member of Compton Care, providing high-quality, accessible care and support for the people in Wolverhampton, parts of the Black Country, including Walsall and Dudley, South Staffordshire and east Shropshire living with life limiting conditions, each employee has access to benefits such as free car parking, excellent training & development opportunities and generous holiday entitlement.
For a list of our current jobs, as well as a full list of benefits of working at Compton Care, please click here.
We love to engage with our local communities and are proud to be recognised disability confident employer.
Benefits of working at Compton Care
- Long service recognition
- Health and Wellbeing policies and programmes
- Free car parking
- Apprentice Schemes and Management Development Programmes
- On site coffee shop
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Structured Induction Process
- Staff Counsellor
- Occupational Health
- Family Friendly Policies
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Annual and Mid-Year Performance Appraisals
- Company Pension scheme including continuity for those in the NHS Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Pay Care account
Your support means we can be there for those who need it most
Are you able to join a Compton Care event, volunteer in one of our Compton Care shops or play our Lottery? Without your continued support, it wouldn’t be possible for us to provide our services, free of charge, to our patients and their loved ones.