Our Fundraising Promise
At Compton we believe people who are living with or caring for someone with a life limiting condition deserve the very best care and support. We put heart into everything we do and go that extra mile for the families we support.
We’re only able to do this with the support and generosity of people like you.
Your support enables us to give the families under our care comfort, dignity, choice and quality of life.
As such, giving to us should be a great experience and so we promise:
To be transparent about where your money goes
- We will provide information about our finances in yearly reports, so you can see how your money is directly benefiting people affected by life limiting conditions in Wolverhampton, the Black Country, South Staffordshire and east Shropshire.
- We will keep you up to date with news, updates and information on how your donations help to enhance the lives of patients, carers and the wider community.
To respect any personal data you share with us
- Your data is safe with us. We will never sell on your details, and we comply with relevant data protection laws.
- We will make it easy for you to share your communication preferences and opt out from any future communications should you no longer want to hear from us.
To operate our fundraising to the highest standards
- We strive for the highest possible standards in our fundraising. We are registered with and abide by the guidelines set out by the Fundraising Regulator and Gambling Commission (Compton Lottery). We adhere to the Fundraising Code of Conduct and comply with all Charity Commission requirements.
- We are proud to champion the principles of honesty, accountability and transparency when fundraising.
- We only work with professional fundraising organisations that meet our standards. We monitor all the fundraising organisations we use closely, and if we find cause for concern we will investigate as a matter of urgency.
To be respectful
- We will never put pressure on you to make a donation.
- If you no longer wish to give, we will respect your decision.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people, including the elderly and those affected by life limiting conditions.
To listen and learn
- We will welcome your feedback and are open to learning if and where improvements can be made.
- We will make it easy for you to contact us with your feedback. You can contact us by:
- Phone: 0300 323 0250 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm)
- Contact Us
Thank you for your continued support. Together we can ensure local people with life limiting conditions are given the support they need to live their best life possible.