Education and Awareness Sessions
Join us for one of our many activities. For further details about each session take a look below. These sessions are designed to support people who are facing end of life, those who are grieving and those who want to support their community by learning more about certain conditions. As part of Carers Week we have even more sessions for you to join, full details can be found here.
Unless otherwise stated, all events are virtual. The Living Well Community Hub can be found at our St Georges Retail Plus store (2 St George's Parade, Wolverhampton, WV2 1BA)
Join us for one of our Life Café sessions and start conversations about planning for your future wishes.
- Monday 23rd August: 10:30 - 11:30am at the Living Well Community Hub
- Thursday 7th October 1.30-2.30pm at the Living Well Community Hub
- Wednesday 1st December 10:30-11:30am at the Living Well Community Hub
Understanding Bereavement Workshop
Explore how grief affects people, behaviours related to grief and how to support those who are grieving.
- Monday 11th October 10:30am - 11:30am
- Tuesday 14th December 11am - 12pm
Digital Legacy Session
Learn all about your digital legacy, your digital assets and how they're more important than ever.
- Tuesday 30th September 2.30-3.30pm at the Living Well Community Hub
- Tuesday 16th November 11am -12pm at the Living Well Community Hub
Dementia Friends Awareness Session
If you want to support your community then why not try one of our Dementia Friends Awareness sessions? We talk about dementia, how it affects people with the condition and how you can help.
- Tuesday 7th September 10.30-11.30am Living Well Community Hub
- Thursday 2nd December 2-3pm Living Well Community Hub
- Monday 7th March 2022 11am-12pm Living Well Community Hub
If you want to book on to a session for any of these activities, or for more information, get in contact with our compassionate communities team:
For a printable version of these times, please click here.