Location: Shops around Wolverhampton and South Staffordshire
Status: Four-hourly shift pattern (typically 9-12 or 12-4) Purpose of
Purpose of the Role:
To support in the day to day running of one of our Compton Care stores, performing a variety of tasks during your time as well as providing excellent customer service within the store.
The role allows you to join a committed team in generating income which allows Compton Care to continue providing extraordinary care to those with a complex or incurable condition, and their families.
- Serving customers within our Compton Care stores through excellent customer service as well as completing transaction through our till system
- Processing, sorting, steaming, pricing and hanging donated items
- Sorting through donations finding the hidden gems for our eBay site
- Helping to keep the store clean, tidy and organised throughout the day
- Restocking the shop floor to ensure the store has the best items possible for our customers to browse through
- Ensuring that health and safety processes are followed, and general maintenance issues are reported
- Promoting public understanding of the services Compton Care delivers and the importance of generating income