Location: The Cedars
Salary: £23,681 - £37,760
Closing Date: May 31, 2019 5:00 pm
Interview Date: June 10, 2019 9:00 am
Do you understand the importance of donor stewardship? Do you care passionately about supporter experience and understand how data analysis can give valuable insights into supporter behaviour? If so, then Compton Care’s new role of Supporter Care Manager will be perfect for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual who will lead a new team and provide gold standard supporter care services in the fundraising department. This role will manage Individual Giving, In Memory and Legacy income streams as well as developing supporter journeys that will increase donor retention and deliver financial growth to meet the needs of the new Income Generation Strategy.
- Support the Head of Fundraising to grow income by developing and leading on the implementation of: – the Supporter Care Strategy, working in collaboration with all fundraising teams, to ensure that all supporters receive gold standard stewardship, – the Individual Giving strategy in order to deliver proactive growth of all aspects of Individual Giving (including direct marketing of appeals, regular and in memory giving) and – the strategy for creating and growing our Legacy pipeline
- Manage the Supporter Care team and ensure an innovative and insightful service system is in place for supporter journeys including welcoming, updating and thanking donors, managing supporter data and providing analytical support to fundraisers.
- Act as a champion for good data management. Ensure the whole income generation team is confident in using the database system – effectively recording and using fundraising data to inform their approaches to supporters.
- Manage income and expenditure budgets in line with departmental growth expectations.
- Establish accurate reporting on key KPI’s.
- Ensure that the Income Generation team is compliant with all relevant legislation, regulators and codes of practice.
We are looking for an experienced fundraising professional who can provide evidence of excellent supporter care. You will demonstrate that you have created and used supporter journeys to grow income and increase donor retention rates. You will be someone who is accomplished at database management and can use data in an insightful and analytical way to develop your approaches.
You must be experienced in managing people and getting the best out of your team so they meet ambitious targets. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and experience of managing complex supporter relationships as well as proven ability to build influential relationships and partnerships. You should also have experience of individual giving, including direct mail appeals and good knowledge of legacy and in memory marketing and fundraising.
You will be impact and results driven with excellent communication skills. You will be able to manage a complex and demanding workload through great planning and organisational skills. You will also be highly analytical with the ability to translate constructive feedback into good practice.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.