Location: The Cedars
Salary: (£16,055 - £20,615
Closing Date: May 31, 2019 5:00 pm
Interview Date: June 10, 2019 9:00 am
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team and help us to provide excellent supporter care through great customer service and efficient processing of donations and communications.
- Provide the first point of contact for general fundraising enquiries via telephone, email, post and in person.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring the prompt, efficient and accurate processing of all communications from supporters and recording on the CRM database.
- Maximize income for Compton Care through the prompt and efficient processing of donations including thanking donors where appropriate.
- To set up new regular gifts and amend existing ones.
- Ensure Gift Aid declarations are accurately captured and recorded on the fundraising database.
- Keep good quality filing systems for all correspondence.
- Provide administrative support to the Fundraising team.
- Provide support and advice to Supporter Care volunteers
- Assist with reception duties at The Cedars providing high standards of customer service to visitors.
We are looking for someone with proven experience of working in a customer services environment and who can provide our supporters with gold standard care. You should have strong administration and IT (including database) skills and be able to work quickly and accurately. The fundraising department is busy and so you need be able to cope well under pressure, be organised and able to work with minimum supervision. Good communication skills are essential. We are looking for a team player who can show a passion for Compton Care and its need to generate income to provide vital services to patients.