Location: The Cedars, warehouse, across Compton Care shops and within the community
Closing Date: May 31, 2019 5:00 pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our expanding team and help us to ensure the smooth running of our retail operation by managing and sourcing stock for Compton Retail.
Working with your colleagues across retail you will support them by ensuring that stock is collected, rotated and managed effectively between shops. You will also play an active role in sourcing stock from the local community and businesses, conducting house deliveries and supporting initiatives such as online trading and signing people up for gift aid.
Whether you are meeting supporters, working with instore colleagues or supporting operations at the online trading hubs no two days will be the same.
- To increase the profitability of the shops in a designated area through generation, collection, distribution and transfer of stock.
- To improve quality and quantity of Donated stock and Furniture through proactive stock generation.
- To maximise. GA sign ups and contribution
- House collections- efficient assessment, costings and excellent customer service.
- To PAT Test electrical items at shops and in the warehouse as instructed.
- To support at events for retail and FR as required.
- To support with E-coms. eBay operations as required- including stock movement, research, listing, packaging and post as requested.
We are looking for a proactive individual who has experience of driving medium/large sized vans and working in a retail operations setting. The person will need to be confident in working remotely, providing a good level of customer service and understanding the principles of good stock management.
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work flexibly to business needs, being solution driven and showing initiative.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.