Location: The Cedars
Salary: £16,055 - £18,280
Closing Date: June 25, 2019 5:00 pm
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to provide a general portering service to the whole Compton Care Cedars site, including assistance with movement of furniture, setting up lecture rooms and equipment.
- To be responsible for the receipt and distribution of all mail and equipment delivered to site including all posted from the for distribution to other sites.
- The above will involve the responsibility for the day-to-day management of the mortuary, custody and release of bodies, keeping of appropriate records and cleanliness of the mortuary.
- To ensure the collection and safe disposal of refuse/ clinical waste.
- Ensure that laundry items are moved safely and efficiently to and from the laundry area.
- When requested to drive the patient vehicles and assist with the transportation of patients
- To assist in fundraising activities and promotion of Compton Care in general, providing assistance at Compton Care social functions.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- GCSE English or equivalent
- Health and safety training.
- Full clean driving licence