Location: Compton Care, Compton Hall and within the community
Status: Permanent - Full time
Salary: £19,882 - £30,555
Closing Date: August 21, 2019 5:00 pm
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To be a member of the Compton Care Community services Rapid Response team providing a clinical hands on care service, which aims to complement and enhance the care available in the community to those with a rapidly deteriorating life advancing, chronic, incurable illness.
- To offer specialist knowledge, expertise and support to the patient and carer, enabling the patient to stay in their home if that is their wish.
- To assume the role of educator, both formally and informally to all those involved in the patients care, ensuring an holistic approach.
- To undertake health and social care assessments for patients referred into the rapid response service and develop care plans
- Registered Nurse with 2 years post registration adult nursing experience
- Awareness of professional responsibilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to holistic/individualised patient care including; assessment/planning; care delivery and evaluation. Addressing all aspects of physical/psychological/social and spiritual needs
- Recognise the role of the multi- disciplinary team within a palliative care environment