Location: The Cedars
Salary: £16,055 - £20,615
Closing Date: May 31, 2019 5:00 pm
Interview Date: June 10, 2019 9:00 am
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated coordinator to help us effectively promote and process in memory donations which are a vital source of income for Compton Care.
You will be joining a busy and expanding fundraising team and will be helping to deliver a new income generation strategy with a focus on great supporter experience.
- Provide the first point of contact for in memory fundraising enquiries handling difficult and distressed supporters in a sensitive and skilled manner.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring the prompt, efficient and accurate processing of all communications relating to in memory donations from supporters – including entering all relevant information on to the CRM database.
- Liaise with funeral directors, where necessary, to facilitate communication with in-memory donors.
- Ensure that supporters receive the materials they need for their in memory fundraising such as collections boxes, envelopes and banners etc.
- Maximize income for Compton Care through the prompt and efficient processing of in memory donations as well as thanking supporters appropriately.
- Promote in memory giving and the range of in memory products, where appropriate, to ensure this important income stream continues to grow.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a customer services environment and who is confident in dealing with a wide range of people effectively ensuring they are made to feel valued. You will need to provide our supporters with gold standard care and have excellent communication skills. You should have strong administration and IT (including database) skills and a good eye for detail. The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to deliver high quality work with minimum supervision. The fundraising department is busy so you will need to cope well under pressure and show you are a team player with a passion for Compton Care.