Location: All Compton Care Locations
Status: Permanent - Full time
Closing Date: August 26, 2019 5:00 pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our expanding team and enable Compton to realise its vision, mission and strategic ambitions through the development and implementation of Compton’s Technology and Information Governance strategies.
You will act as the driver for providing leading edge technological infrastructure to support all of Compton’s locations to remain integrated and connected with health and social care partners for the benefit of patients, families and referrers. As well as leading Compton’s Technology team of staff and volunteers to achieve excellence in providing a secure, responsive service to Compton’s staff and services.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Develop a strategy and systems, working collaboratively with Compton’s Head of Estates and HR teams to create a seamless experience for staff and volunteers which in turn enables effective service delivery.
- Lead on the security and integrity of the Hospices’ technology and communication systems to ensure they maintain the highest level of confidentiality and security and are protected against internal and external risks.
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- Evidence of creating and successfully achieving an organisational Technology & IG strategy.
- Experience of working in a senior management role working as part of a multi-functional team.
- Experience of effectively leading teams through significant organisational change.
- Ability to engage whole organisation support and compliance with IT and IG strategy and processes.