Location: The Cedars, warehouse and across Compton Care shops
Salary: Up to £19,882
Closing Date: May 31, 2019 5:00 pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our expanding team and help us to launch our new online trading and stock management function at Compton Care. You will be part of a team that plays a pivotal role in both generating income and supporting the wider retail chain to improve their own performance.
Whether working in our warehouse or locally supporting shops no two days will be the same as we seek to establish a regional leading charity retail chain.
- To work with team to proactively generate quality stock for retail and online platforms
- To manage the end to end process for deliveries and reconciliation, and reallocation of donate and bought in stock.
- To support Online platform development and manage day to day administration- across these platforms
- To be a green ambassador by proactively supporting initiatives across retail including upcycling & recycling.
- To deliver excellent customer service internally and externally at a consistently high level.
We are looking for a driven individual who has experience in delivering online trading or logistics administration in a retail setting. This will include experience in using online trading platforms, experience of managing stock which will require good communication and IT skills.
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work flexibly to business needs, being solution driven and showing initiative.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.