Location: The Cedars, warehouse and across Compton Care shops
Salary: Up to £32,000
Closing Date: May 31, 2019 5:00 pm
As part of our new and ambitious Income Generation Strategy we are seeking an impact focused and results driven individual to lead the new online trading and stock management function at Compton Care.
We are looking for an experienced Ecoms & Stock Manager who can help us to to achieve substantial income targets through implementation of good operational and management practices as well as having an entrepreneurial spirit for marketing online.
Working with fellow senior retail managers this role will also lead on embedding excellent customer care in order to develop lasting and productive relationships with all supporters and stakeholders.
- To project manage end to end delivery of Compton Retail online retail activity across various income streams including eBay and Compton Care website.
- Development of a Bought in Goods (BIG) online shop offering for retail.
- To generate sustained income & profitability from online trading activity through the warehouse operations, retail hubs and retail shop chain.
- To source and generate corporate donated stock opportunities to grow Compton Retail income & profit.
- Manage the day to day online & warehouse operations including staff; ensuring compliance, commerciality and customer service.
We are looking for an experienced retailer with charity experience who can evidence their ability to manage an online trading function as well as supporting the management of good stock rotation. The successful candidate will have experience in online marketing, logistics, sourcing of commercial partnerships and evidence of an entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be used to delivering budgets, reporting on performance and evaluating the success of retail projects and initiatives
.You must be experienced in managing people and getting the best out of your team so they meet ambitious targets. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be able to manage a complex and demanding workload through great planning and organisational skills.
You will also be highly analytical with the ability to translate constructive feedback into good practice. Excellent IT skills are needed for this role with knowledge of online and retail EPOS databases.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.