Location: The Cedars, warehouse, across Compton Care shops and within the community
Status: Permanent - Full time
Closing Date: August 27, 2019 5:00 pm
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to join our expanding team and help us to launch our new online trading and stock management function at Compton Care. You will be part of a team that plays a pivotal role in both generating income and supporting the wider retail chain to improve their own performance.
Whether working in our warehouse or locally supporting shops no two days will be the same as we seek to establish a regional leading charity retail chain.
- To work with the retail team to proactively generate quality stock for retail and online platforms
- To manage the end to end process for deliveries and reconciliation, and reallocation of donation and bought in stock
- To support online platform development and manage day to day administration across these platforms
- To be a green ambassador by proactively supporting initiatives across retail including up cycling & recycling
- To deliver excellent customer service internally and externally at a consistently high level
- We are looking for a driven individual who has experience in delivering online trading or logistics administration in a retail setting, this will include experience in using online trading platforms and experience of managing stock
- Good communication and IT skills
- A team player with the ability to work flexibly to business needs, being solution-driven and be able to show initiative
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.
Any enquiries about the role can be sent to SuzanneCumming@comptoncare.org.uk