Location: Compton Hall and within the community
Status: Fixed term contract 12 months
Salary: £27,621- £43,095
Closing Date: August 21, 2019 5:00 pm
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To provide specialist palliative care advice and support.
- To be an experienced member of a team providing a service which aims to complement and enhance the care available in the community to those with advancing, chronic incurable illness.
- To offer specialist knowledge, expertise and support to the patient/ carer enabling the patient to stay in their home if that is their wish.
- To assume the role of educator, both formally and informally, to all those involved in the care ensuring that the approach is holistic.
- Registered Nurse with 5 years post registration experience.
- Degree Level qualification in Palliative Care, or other relevant subject.
- To be a non-medical prescriber
- Demonstrative experience in Palliative Care.
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting.