Location: Compton Hall, Inpatient Unit / Day Therapies Centre)
Status: Bank Staff
Salary: £9.02 per hour
Compton Care seeks a highly motivated person to join our established Community Care service / Inpatient Unit / Day Therapies Bank Staff.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Be qualified at NVQ Level 2 in Care or equivalent (Healthcare Assistants) or be a Registered Nurse (Adult Branch) with current NMC registration
- Have at least twelve months previous experience of delivering nursing care in a health and social care setting
- Be able to travel to patient’s homes around the community (from Wolverhampton to South Staffordshire)
- Be able to demonstrates the ability to work unsupervised (for community applications)
- Be able to demonstrates clear and legible written communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 in care or equivalent
- 2 years recent experience of delivering social care in a health or social care setting
- Demonstrates clear and legible written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and actively listening skills
- Demonstrate IT skills including word processing and an understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Shortlisting and interviewing will take place throughout 2019.