Location: The Cedars and within the community
To represent Compton Care within our community catchment area and to raise awareness of our facilities, our services and how we support our patients and their families. To also provide appropriate thanks to our supporters who have raised funds for us.
- To represent Compton Care at various locations and events
- To be able to talk enthusiastically about the charity, our services, case studies and how donated funds are used.
- To thank our supporters in a public forum and if required, take or be in photos for publication in local media and on social networks. (You must obtain the relevant permissions)
- To handle donations of cash and cheques and provide a receipt to the donor
- To forward donations to the Fundraising Dept in a timely manner and complete appropriate paperwork