Location: Compton Hall and within the community
Purpose of the Role:
The provision of Complementary Therapy services within Compton Care and other localities as necessary.
- Ensure patients, carers or staff receive good quality care that is based on desirable evidence.
- Ensure clinical records are maintained that reflect guidance from the professional regulatory bodies and Compton Care policy regarding record keeping.
- Provide complementary therapy supported by Compton Care policy and standard operating procedure.
- Accredited complementary therapy qualifications inAromatherapy
- Indian Head Massage
- Membership of an appropriate professional body/organisation.
- Introduction to palliative care and dealing with loss and grief.
- Local Induction
- EMIS Training
- Bluestream Training
- Other training as required for position
- Supervision within the team
- One to one with Line manager
- Reflection on caseload
- Volunteers Department support
- Team meetings
For further information about the role, please contact us on 0300 323 0250 and ask to speak to Tracey Doherty – Modern Matron, Community and Supportive Care or Jeanette Castree – Complementary Therapist/ Registered Nurse