Location: The Cedars
Our reception area is often the first experience that people have of Compton Care and our Supportive Care Services. We want this to be a positive and welcoming environment for our clients and the reception volunteers have a big part to play in this.
- To provide a warm and welcoming environment for all visitors to the service
- To ensure enquiries are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner
- Always maintain confidentiality of our patients, their visitors, our staff and organisation
- To assist with administration duties to support the Supportive Care Administrator
- Ensure reception area is tidy and clutter free
- Offer hot/cold drinks to visitors