Location: Compton Hall
Providing support for our Main Reception area during a renovation period of up to 14 weeks.
During the renovation the Reception function will be split between two locations. Throughout this time, it is important that there is someone available at the Main Entrance of the building who can signpost visitors appropriately and be responsible for all deliveries.
- Greeting professionals, contractors and other visitors
- Signposting visitors to the correct reception area
- Accepting and signing for the delivery of goods
- Distributing internal post deliveries
- Dealing with enquiries from patients, visitors, doctors, etc
- Answering some telephone calls