We’re looking for a volunteer to join our busy HR team to undertake an audit of personnel files, supporting the transition from manual to electronic processes.
• Following the defined HR personnel file audit procedure, review the information that is held in personnel files, cross-checking against the audit spreadsheet.
• Cross-reference each paper personnel file against any information held electronically.
• Following a checklist, ensure the HR files are re-formatted in readiness for the file to be scanned electronically.
• Once the audit of personnel files has been undertaken, support with scanning the documents to electronic files.
• Experience of working in an office environment
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft excel
• Training will be provided by the HR team on how to undertake the audit task
and how to complete the excel spreadsheet
• Other training as required for the position.
• Team/peer support
• Line Management
• Volunteers Department support
• Team meetings
Staff contact for further information:
Abigail Winn, Head of HR