Location: The Cedars and within the community
We’re looking for Events Volunteers to assist the Fundraising team (particularly the Community & Events team) with event preparation and to provide support on the day to ensure that we can continue to run successful events in order to raise vital funds for our patients and their families.
- Assisting with event preparations including loading of equipment and set up on site such as assisting with putting up gazebos, setting out markers and signage, unpacking equipment and furniture etc.
- Helping to monitor crowds throughout the event and answer any queries from the public
- Performing specific duties on the day as assigned by Compton staff
- Assisting with clearing away including take down of equipment, litter picking etc.
- Performing marshalling duties at external events such as the Wolverhampton marathon
- Represent the charity at Compton Care events by dressing appropriately and wearing your ID badge.