At Compton Care, we believe life with a complex and incurable condition doesn’t have to be limiting.
Being an Ambassador, you will help us to create supportive environments and networks in which people can connect, contribute and socialise in the heart of their own community.
This is an exciting opportunity for Ambassadors to play a key role in helping Compton Care to increase awareness and understanding of services and support.
- Be an Ambassador for Compton Care at local events and speak about our services
- Share your knowledge of Compton Care with your contacts in community
- Proactively seek opportunities/groups/events to offer Compton Care talks and presentations
- Flexible, friendly and enjoy helping people in the local community
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about Compton Care
- Able to work independently
- Trustworthy, reliable, dependable and resilient
- 18 years and over and must complete a DBS check
- Organisational induction training
- Communication Skills
- Health and Safety