Compton Champions Award
Extraordinary people like you help us to champion better experiences for people living with complex and incurable illnesses!
A Compton Champion is someone aged 13-25 that helps to fundraise for us, and holds some or all of these qualities:
- Someone who wants to make a difference in their local community
- Someone looking for an extra-curricular activity to boost their UCAS or job application forms
- Someone who has passion, drive and motivation
- Someone who feels that they can spread the word about Compton to friends, family, classmates and their local community
- Someone looking for a challenge
- Someone looking for an activity to count towards their Duke of Edinburgh Award, Queen's Scout Award or Girl Guide Challenge Award
By becoming a Compton Champion, and holding your own fundraising event in aid of Compton, you'll be ensuring that we can continue to provide extraordinary care and support to patients and their family members, in your community.
Please enter your details* below to receive copies of our Compton Champions Award packs.