One Week. One Pound. One Goal:
Could you raise funds to help people living with incurable illness continue to do Christmas their way?
Take part in Quid for Compton this year and every pound that you donate will help to Keep Christmas Extraordinary for local families living with the effects of incurable illness.
Last year you raised over £6,500 during Quid for Compton week, funding the equivalent of:
- 8 nights expert care on our inpatient unit
- 17 night sitting sessions for a patient receiving our care in their own home
- 24 day therapies centre visits, allowing 2 patients to complete a full 12 week programme
- 40 lymphoedema sessions enabling a patient to take charge of their condition
- 123 bereavement sessions to support a family member or friend
How to take part this year
Could you, your loved ones, school or workplace, raise funds to help people living with incurable illnesses continue to do Christmas their way?