• £40.00 would cover the cost of 4 telephone befriending calls to people in our communities experiencing loneliness and isolation
• £52.50 would cover the cost of a bereavement counselling session for a relative navigating loss and grief.
• £206.60 would cover the cost of a visit by a Compton nurse to a patient in their own home, ensuring they are able to stay in comfortable and familiar surroundings whilst receiving care.
*Participants who raise or donate £100 or more before Friday 26th August 2022 will receive an exclusive Memory Walk 2022 t-shirt (collection dates will be confirmed prior to the event via email).
I confirm that all sponsorship I raise will be paid to Compton Care no later than 6 weeks after the event date
• I understand that anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times when completing this event.
• Each participant will be issued with an official walker number, which will need to be worn at all times whilst participating in the event. These numbers will be used to track starters and finishers of the event. Please do not remove your number until you have been accounted for when completing the race (at the medal station).
• The event organiser will ensure that all participants have completed the walk and safely returned to the finish. The event will close at 5pm.
• First Aiders will be available at the Start/Finish and there will be mobile First Aiders around the route.
• Unless I confirm otherwise in writing to email@example.com I give permission for photographs and videos of me to be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
• I agree to be respectful of my surroundings within the grounds of Chillington Hall. I will ensure that I will take home any litter that belongs to me.
• I agree to keep my dog on a lead at ALL times and clear up after him/her as necessary.
• We will not be able to provide any refund, transfer or credit either in part or in full, whatever the circumstances of the entrants' non-attendance.
• If the event has to be cancelled by Compton Care or by Chillington Hall, or due to UK Government restrictions or another unforeseen circumstance, then all participants will be offered a transfer to the following year or a refund.
Clinical Enquiries: 01902 774570, General Enquiries: 0300 323 0250.