Please add details of your groups here. You do not need to add yourself. To add more people, simply press the '+' sign.
All Memory Walk participants are invited to request a song to be played during the event, that reminds them of their loved one. Please let us know the artist and song title:
- Your registration fee covers the cost of organising this event, but it is your donations and sponsorship which go directly to providing vital care and support for our patients and their families.
• £15.75 would cover the cost of a compression garment used to help ease the pain and discomfort of a patient living with the chronic condition Lymphoedema
• £52.50 would cover the cost of a counselling session to provide emotional support to a patient diagnosed with an incurable illness
• £206.60 would cover the cost of a visit by a Compton nurse to a patient in their own home, ensuring they are able to stay in comfortable and familiar surroundings whilst receiving care.
*Participants who raise or donate £100 or more before 31st August 2021, will receive an exclusive Memory Walk t-shirt (collection dates will be confirmed prior to the event via email).
I confirm that all sponsorship I raise will be paid to Compton Care no later than 6 weeks after the event date
DD slash MM slash YYYY
Emergency Contact Details
Please include the name and contact details of the person you wish for us to contact in the event of an emergency:
- • Participation in Compton’s Memory Walk 2021 event is entirely at my own risk and responsibility. I understand the risks posed by participation which include but are not limited to injury (caused by exceeding safe physical exertion threshold suitable for each participant, other walkers, spectators, volunteers, weather, course conditions and equipment).
• I understand that anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times when completing this event.
• Each participant will be issued with an official walker number, which will need to be worn at all times whilst participating in the event. These numbers will be used to track starters and finishers of the event. Please do not remove your number until you have been accounted for when completing the race (at the medal station).
• The event organiser will ensure that all participants have completed the walk and safely returned to the finish. The event will close at 5pm.
• First Aiders will be available at the Start/Finish and there will be mobile First Aiders around the route.
• Unless I confirm otherwise in writing to email@example.com I give permission for photographs and videos of me to be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
• I agree to be respectful of my surroundings within the grounds of Chillington Hall. I will ensure that I will take home any litter that belongs to me.
• I agree to keep my dog on a lead at ALL times and clear up after him/her as necessary.
• We will not be able to provide any refund, transfer or credit either in part or in full, whatever the circumstances of the entrants' non-attendance.
• If the event has to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and UK Government restrictions or another unforeseen circumstance, then all participants will be offered a transfer to the following year or a refund.
Can we Keep in Touch?
- Compton Care will hold and use your personal data mainly for planning and administrative purposes. However, from time-to-time, we may also use this information to keep you updated about our work and how to get involved with either our fundraising activities, lottery, shops or volunteering. Please note, we will never share your details with other organisations.
We will keep a record of your permission on file but should you wish to change your preferences at any time, just contact us on 0300 323 0250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment - Memory Walk
Every donation made as a result of the Memory Walk does directly to Compton Care to help us to support people living with incurable conditions. Please ensure you are selecting the full amount of people who will be joining you on this walk.
If you would like to make an additional donation please do so here