University Modules and Courses
Our long established relationship with the University of Wolverhampton means that you can study a range of accredited modules and courses in the areas of Palliative and End of Life Care, and Lymphoedema.
You can study these modules as part of a degree pathway, or as a stand alone modules. Most of the courses offered can be studied around your commitments, on a part time basis, usually here at our Learning and Professional Development Centre, at The Cedars. You'll also have the option to pursue further study at the university if you wish to.
Our university modules and courses include:
- Level 6: BSc Palliative and End of Life care
- Level 6: BSc Lymphoedema Care
- Level 6: BSc (Hons) Palliative and End of Life Care
- Level 6: BSc (Hons) Lymphoedema Care
- Level 7: PG Cert in Palliative and End of Life Care
- Level 7: PG Cert in Lymphoedema Care
- Level 7: MSc Palliative and End of Life Care
- Level 7: MSc Lymphoedema Care
Individual modules at Level 4 include topics such as: Essential Aspects of Palliative and End of Life Care; Developing Communication Skills; An Introduction to Loss and Grief; Raising Awareness of Symptom Management; Supporting Patients with Life Limiting Progressive Conditions and The Essence of Clinical Care Practice.
Module at Levels 6 and 7 include: Recognising and Managing Symptoms in Palliative and End of Life Care; Effective Communication in Health and Social Care ; Psychosocial Aspects of Change, Loss and Bereavement ; Contemporary Issues; Research; Specialist Assessment and Management of Mild/Moderate Lymphoedema and Specialist Assessment and Management of Complex Lymphoedema.