Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Appointed as a Trustee in 2016
- Board Champion for Research and Development
- Board Champion for Health and Safety
- Chairman of Renumeration Committee
- Chairman of the People and Workforce Development Committee
- BDS, MCDH, DDPHRCS, FUW
Ros is an experienced NHS Chief Executive and health care leader who combines a dental background with substantial leadership experience across the full range of health and social care settings. She was Chief Executive of an NHS Partnership Trust offering mental health, learning disabilities, and substance misuse services. Professor Keeton then led the highly respected Birmingham Women’s NHS Foundation Trust one of only two specialist women’s hospitals in the UK.