By ordering a beautiful windchime, you’re helping to fund essential care services for our patients and their families.
A suggested donation of £22 for your windchime will enable more people to access the supportive care services that they need, when they need them most.
These hand-crafted windchimes come in a pretty two tone red/rose gold colour and will be a lovely addition to your indoor or outdoor space.
Made from glass and resin, our windchimes are ethically sourced and will create a tranquil atmosphere with their soft soothing sounds.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor display
- Hanging 90cm x 8cm
- Choose to collect or have it posted to you
- A perfect way to remember a loved one or support those currently accessing our care this summer
Your £22 donation will help fund important care services for people like John
" Each day I see the real difference that donations like yours make.
Simply because of you, local people will be supported to take charge of their lives and enjoy the best summer possible. "
- Tracey Doherty, Modern Matron Community & Supportive Care
Order your very own windchime for a suggested donation of:
- £22 (suggested donation) could fund the equivalent of a healthy and homecooked three-course meal for two patients
- £30 could fund the equivalent of craft supplies for three patients to each attend an art session
- £50 could fund the equivalent of one complimentary therapy session to help improve a patients well-being
Because of you, local people will enjoy a great summer and live the best life possible.